Thursday, August 27, 2009

Collision


As I began, Essence.

As I end, Presence.

Exuding... Presence that is unspeakable.

The Essence of fallible air or justifiable air.

Tomorrow things seen as if they take on a world of there own....Essence.

Today my worlds collides as if they did 11 years ago....Presence.

Tomorrow confusion explodes.

Today I wonder why Tomorrow isn't today.

Tomorrow I encounter why presence begets essence.

I have wondered aimlessly in this world between essence and presence.

I have drifted between two worlds as they illuminate ways of thinking, acting, and loving.

I have encountered chaos, love, and warmth...all within the walls of expectations and sublimation.

Shall we continue this dance?

Why yes... the place between essence and presence is breath taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment